The GSD is a compact cargo bike. It has been designed to be easily stored.
It's designed to carry two kids, a week's worth of groceries, or 400 pounds of cargo, but it's only 1.8m long - the same length as a standard electric bike. With best-in-class Tern folding technology, it's compact enough to fit in a small minivan or city flat. Plus, it adjusts to fit riders from 5'10" to 6'10", so mum, dad and the kids can all share it.
Features of the Tern GSD Cargo
STILL SMALL. EVEN MORE USEFUL.
- Bosch® Cargo Line Motor provides up to 85 Nm of torque and 400% support
- Bosch dual-battery system (1000 Wh) for a range of up to 206 km (128 mi)
- Rohloff® Speedhub features a 526% gear range, electronic shifting, and automatic downshifting
- Gates® CDX Belt Drive is silent, smooth, and virtually maintenance-free
- Super tough Atlas Lockstand™ auto-locks when engaged—just press a button on the handlebars to unlock
- Heavy-duty frame-integrated rear rack and integrated lower decks
- Cane Creek® Thudbuster ST Suspension Seatpost for an extra-cushy ride
- Always-on RearStop™ Brake Light helps you safely signal stops
- Ultra-bright Ignis™ Headlight ensures 24/7 visibility, no matter the weather
- Powerful and responsive Magura® MT5 eSTOP 4-piston hydraulic disc brakes
- Upgraded Atlas Wheels™ with custom CNC machined hubs for extra strength and durability