Based in Italy, Veloe (pr. Ve-loo) make compact utility bikes for people's daily lives. Whether you're carrying your stuff, transporting your children, or simply commuting to work.
Veloe is one multi-functional eBike developed for families and individuals. After years of research, the Veloe creators determined that there wasn’t a multi-functional eBike for people that wanted to change their way of lifestyle in mobility and perhaps drive less and see the endless possibilities of cycling. So, Veloe focussed on flexibility in daily living and professional use.
The Veloe Multi is the ideal compact cargo bike for daily commuting! It is capable of carrying up to 3 children, groceries, your leisure or professional equipment. Its extended frame can accommodate optional accessories and accepts to carry up to 200kg including the rider!
Equipped with 24″ wheels and a compact size, it will reveal all its assets in urban environments. Easy to handle, lively and fun, you will enjoy riding it.
Its low frame, easy to step over, is offered in one size, for a cyclist measuring from 150 cm to 180.
The Bosch Veloe Multi is equipped with a Bosch Performance Cargoline motor offering 85Nm of torque.
In this Bosch version, the Veloe Multi is available in 3 fun colours: Golden Yellow, Green Mint and Signal Blue.
Customise your Veloe with the transmission of your choice:
- Enviolo TR continuously variable transmission (optional belt)
- Enviolo Heavy Duty continuously variable transmission (optional belt)
- Shimano Deore 10-speed derailleur
- Shimano Nexus 5E integrated gearbox (optional belt)
- Frame: Cromo steel with low step-over, made in Italy
- Fork: Cromo steel, 1″1/8" pivot
- Wheels: 36-spoke double wall aluminium rims
- Tyres: Schwalbe Pick-Up 24×2.35
- Transmission: To be chosen
- Brakes: Hydraulic disc brakes
- Stand: Ursus Jumbo central stand with double feet
- Handlebars: Ergotec comfort
- Handles: Hermaans ergonomic
- Saddle: Royal saddle
- Maximum load capacity: 200 kg (including rider weight)
- Rider height: 1.50 to 1.95 m (optional height adjustable handlebars)